Produce your small mushroom growing farm (or mycology production business) CVG Bulk bags 8 times faster with our calibrated volume scoops.
- Designed for fulling Unicorn Bag size XLS with DRY CVG mix
- Riveted construction
- Made from durable aluminum sheet metal
- CNC plasma cut & CNC press brake formed.
This model is for assembling a 10 pound (wet weight) CVG bag.
- Thoroughly mix loose coco coir, vermiculite and gypsum in a 50/50 ratio, in a bulk mixing container.
- Add 1 scoop of the dry CGV mix to the bag
- Add enough water to the bag to bring the mix to field capacity
- Let the bag sit long enough for the water to be adsorbed by the CVG mix.
- Pleat & fold the bag
- Pasteurize or autoclave
Yes, this scoop may seem expensive, however your productivity will be increased by a factor of 5 to 8 times.
While many of our products have free shipping, the shipping costs for heavier items are calculated by weight and distance. Please consider the labor and resources required for shipping and understand that we cannot provide free shipping on some items. We offer a local pickup option at our warehouse in Northern California near Sacramento.