Use our robust PID with Timer controller to control your atmospheric steam sterilization setups (barrel) for mushroom growing (mycology).
Operation is simple, once setup simply press the start button and the controller will heat your unit to the programmed temperature for the time set on the timer controller (we typically use a 8-12 hour timer setting).
Once complete the unit will turn off and return to room temperature. This unit may also be configured to control steam boiler output.
- Control electronics mounted in a professional enclosure
- Clear labeling for easy use
- Internal Solid State relays to control up to 100 amp loads
- RTD Temperature Probe for 1/2" with MPT fitting
- Heavy gauge line cord
- Heavy gauge cord for heater element
- 110v single phase customizable
- Centigrade or Fahrenheit Options
Generally this item ships in 2 to 3 weeks. However, from time to time we get backed up and it takes longer. If your order has not shipped in this time period, feel free to contact our customer service department to get an update on your order.
Please call to discuss your needs before ordering.
While many of our products have free shipping, the shipping costs for heavier items are calculated by weight and distance. Please consider the labor and resources required for shipping and understand that we cannot provide free shipping on some items. We offer a local pickup option at our warehouse in Northern California near Sacramento.