There’s no better way to start growing mushrooms (mycology) indoors than with the monotub method. The airflow and humidity control mean you hardly have to lift a finger.
Simply set, seal and grow your very own mushrooms- It's that easy. Ask any of our loyal customers and they'll tell you, the results speak for themselves.
The V2 tapered bin has been redesigned with changes coming to the lid. Spacing of the air vents allows for a more balanced distribution of airflow ensuring no dry spots. The tapered dome funnels condensation to run off to the edge of the bin rather than dropping on top of the growing surface which can lead to stunted growth. This Indoor Mushroom Fruiting Chamber is sold as a full unit with the base. Explore our Mushroom Fruiting Chambers for Sale to achieve the Max Yield on your next harvest.
- A simple and effective solution for growing mushrooms indoors
- Redesigned for more even airflow distribution
- Equipped to control airflow circulation and humidity retention
- Humidity run-off will now disperse to the edge instead of pool on top
- Durable, with tight-fitting latches, keep the lid sealed to the base
- Fit with a custom light-blocking base to prevent mushrooms from growing on the sides or bottom of your bin
- Compact with an assembled size: 22:5” (L) 15.5” (W) 12” (H)
- Sold with the Base
Included with this purchase is the Max Yield Bin Colonizer Lid. Speed up the colonization stage of growth using the new Max Yield accessory, the Colonizer Lid. This lid is a perfect compliment to the Max Yield Bin that saves you time, money, and the mess of prepping your bin for early stages of growth.
This growing tool is:
- A simple and effective solution for promoting early stage growth
- Equip to speed up humidity retention assisting for substrate colonization
- Durable, with tight-fitting latches keep the lid sealed to the base
- Save the time, mess and cost of using tape material to seal off your bin
- A compact design allows to stack and store away until ready
- Simply switch to the standard Max Yield lid once ready to begin fruiting stage
- Assembled size: 22.5” (L) 15.5” (W) 8" (H)
While many of our products have free shipping, the shipping costs for heavier items are calculated by weight and distance. Please consider the labor and resources required for shipping and understand that we cannot provide free shipping on some items. We offer a local pickup option at our warehouse in Northern California near Sacramento.