Alcohol dries your skin!
Why not use hand sanitizer with Aloe Vera for your mycological needs?
- 70% Alcohol
- Helps Reduce Pathogenic Germs on Hands
- With moisturizers and Aloe Vera
- 8 Fluid Ounces (236 milliliters)
- Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 70% (Antimicrobial)
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
- For External Use Only
While many of our products have free shipping, the shipping costs for heavier items are calculated by weight and distance. Please consider the labor and resources required for shipping and understand that we cannot provide free shipping on some items. We offer a local pickup option at our warehouse in Northern California near Sacramento.