There’s no better way to start cultivating mushrooms indoors than with the monotub method. The airflow and humidity control mean you hardly have to lift a finger. Simply set, seal and grow your very own mushrooms- It's that easy. Ask any of our loyal customers and they'll tell you, the results speak for themselves.
The V2 tapered bin has been redesigned with changes coming to the lid. Spacing of the air vents allows for a more balanced distribution of airflow ensuring no dry spots. The tapered dome funnels condensation to run off to the edge of the bin rather than dropping on top of the growing surface which can lead to stunted growth. This Indoor Mushroom Fruiting Chamber is sold as a full unit with the base. Explore our Mushroom Fruiting Chambers for Sale to achieve the Max Yield on your next harvest.
- A simple and effective solution for growing mushrooms indoors
- Redesigned for more even airflow distribution
- Equipped to control airflow circulation and humidity retention
- Humidity run-off will now disperse to the edge instead of pool on top
- Durable, with tight-fitting latches, keep the lid sealed to the base
- Fit with a custom light-blocking base to prevent mushrooms from growing on the sides or bottom of your bin
- Compact with an assembled size: 22:5” (L) 15.5” (W) 12” (H)
- Sold with the Base
- Made in Canada
While many of our products have free shipping, the shipping costs for heavier items are calculated by weight and distance. Please consider the labor and resources required for shipping and understand that we cannot provide free shipping on some items. We offer a local pickup option at our warehouse in Northern California near Sacramento.